Monday 13 May 2013

Kathy Orta inspired Baby album

A friend of mines daughter is pregnant and having a girl and I decided to make her a baby album. I always use the same BABY word album style so decided that i wanted to try something new. I bought the Kathy Orta Retro fitted mini album tutorial from Paper Phenomenon blog and used this as inspiration to make the album.

Here are some of the many pictures I have taken:





























Each page has pockets and tags that I have not photographed individually as it would take up far to many pictures and space but these give you an idea of each page. There are far to many papers, stamps and embellishments to mention so I will not be going through all of that but I hope that this will inspire somebody to make this kind of album as its heaps of fun and very rewarding to see the end result!!

Happy Scrapping

Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment