Monday 4 February 2013

Little Princess

Good day everyone, I have been away for a couple of days as my husband has been on holiday. We spent athe time with some really good friends in Palmerston North. Not only was it really good to get away but I also managed to get in a couple of hours of shopping and raided the bargain bins at Spotlight. Came home with quite a few good bargains and while putting these all away I realized that I had missed out on another friends daughters birthday that was the past weekend. So I made her a card and this is what I came up with:


The dress card is cut from white linen card stock and layered with two different pink card stock. The bottom layer is embossed with Cuttlebug Japanese scale embossing folder and the top layer is done with the Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder. There is a piece of white lace as a frill between the two pink layers and the bow is champagne silk ribbon. I used pearls and star to make a necklace and the Birthday wishes sentiment is a sticker from the Paper chic Christina Re collection adhered to a cream Spellbinders label die cut embellished with two pink stars. A white flower and plastic pink button and white string complete the card.

Hope you like and will come and visit again soon

Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment