Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentines Day


Happy Valentines Day!! Hope all your days are filled with love and affection from all your loved ones!! My husband believes that Valentines day is just a money making racket so its not regarded as a special day in my household. However, my son asked me to make a card for his girlfriend Jasmine. So this got me all inspired and ended up doing one for his girlfriend and then one for my son and husband as well. Now I know its not normal for a Mom to be giving her son a valentines card but I figured he his my son and I do love him to bits so its just a reminder to him that I love him dearly and always will!!!

The first one is for Jasmine,

My family are all cat people and its no surprise that Jono's girlfriend is one to. She has recently got a kitten of her own so I figured that the cat theme with Valentines day would be puurfect!! 

Its an accordian card with a twist and the twist is the hidden tag pocket in the back step of the card. 

This card is the one for my son and its a mini size card - 3" x 6"  - just sending a little reminder!!

This bee is a SVG file that I found a while back and I have been dying to use it so with Valentines day coming I figured it would be perfect. If you are interested in getting this file then go to Scrapchick.com . The background paper is from Prima Sun Kiss Collection paper pad which I got at a class held by Scotties Crafts at SENZ in Hamilton 2012. A border punch with red lace and white ribbon complete the card.

I hope that I have inspired somebody today with my creations and thank you for looking at my blog

Valerie



No comments:

Post a Comment