Thursday 14 February 2013

Anniversary card

Greetings, a dear friend of mine and her husband celebrate their wedding anniversary this Saturday and I have made them a very simple and clean card.




The background paper is from the My Minds Eye Dolled  up paper collection. It looks like teal coloured wooden floor boards and I really liked the look of this paper. Cut out  the circle from a Couture Creations doily die. The paper is double sided and the flag shaped sentiment is the other side of the paper. Some folds and a pink brad complete the sentiment tag. The stamp set is from Grace Taylor Wedding and it says "Love is the beauty of the soul". Added a pink and blue heart  with a piece of Bakers twine and pink rhinestone. White stitching complete the card. I have elevated the teal back ground paper to give it more dimension.

I hope that you enjoyed looking at my creation and that it has possible inspired someone today

Thank you for looking and please come back soon

Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment