Saturday 12 January 2013

Kaisercraft Technologic

This is one of the stamp sets that I purchased on Ebay from Australia and I have been looking for a reason to use them, so with a friends sons Birthday coming up on Sunday I grabbed at the chance to open the packaging!!

The card base is blue card stock, the patterned paper is Rosies Boys and their toys collection, which is from the Warehouse here in New Zealand. This patterned paper is matted with a navy blue card stock. The circle is yellow card stock - stamped with the gears from the stamp set. The Happy Birthday is from the Sullivans words stamp set. The robot is stamped on cool grey card stock and covered with glossy accents. The heartbeat stamp is on yellow patterned paper. Stitched with my sewing machine and some denim blue stripped twine finishes the card.

I had so much fun making this card so I hope that you like it!!

Here is a picture of the Technologic stamp set:


Thank you for looking


No comments:

Post a Comment