Monday 7 January 2013

Dust and protective covers for your Cricut machine

Greetings to all!! I hope that your holiday season was filled with many fun filled days and heaps of blessings however the New Year has arrived and as from today my household is back to normal. As normal as a household can be anyway!!

I took a break from Crafting over the Festive period and never got to do some of the projects I had lined up for Christmas. I have been meaning to make Christmas trees from polystyrene cones for my mantelpiece, 25 days countdown to Christmas and a few other bits and pieces. Mainly I want to concentrate on my Scraproom and getting it sorted. I think I have a pretty good organized room but that does not make for a pretty room and this will be one of the big projects for the year. So all these have been put on a to-do-list for the next few months. Keep tuned and hopefully I will have some photos to share soon!!  Its also my turn to choose a project for the Swap Group in Australia and I am thinking along the lines of "Artist Trading Cards" but need to think about it more!!

 However, the reason for this post is to advertise "Dust or Protective covers" for the Cricut machines. The cover is material which fits snug over the machine and closes with elastic band around the base which pulls it together. Really easy to put on and take off and is machine washable! I have made a few with material that I had laying around at home as examples:


 The first two photo's are for the Cricut Expression, which is the bigger 12" machine.


These three are for the smaller Cricut machines.

Prices are generally:

Cricut Expression: $15 (NZ) plus postage

Cricut personal: $10 (NZ) plus postage,

However because these will be made per order costs may differ depending on individual requests and material prices. If you are interested please contact me on papercreationsbyvalerie@gmail.com and the design and price can be discussed!! PS: I do not have the dimensions for the Cricut Expression 2 but if you can provide the dimensions I can see what I can do to accommodate!!

I am looking forward to a year of creating ahead and having fun learning new techniques! I hope that you all will join in on the journey!!

Thank you for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment