Friday 14 December 2012

Tim Holtz Distress Ink

I was looking at Youtube videos this morning and came across this lady that makes her own Tim Holtz blending tools. Her name is Luvleescrappin and she has some really cool ideas for saving money by making your own tools and things.  But what I wanted to mention is that she directs you to the Tim Holtz distress ink website/blog where you can download and print your own colour ink chart and name labels for all your distress ink pads.

Go to: www.rangerink.com/labels.htm


This is the colour chart that I printed for myself and I stamped each ink colour I have with a butterfly stamp.Sorry about the photo being on its side but for some reason it will not rotate.


I did not have the labels that the website suggests you use to print on so I printed on to normal white cardstock and cut them out with my paper trimmer. Adhered to the ink pad with double sided tape.

If you like what you see go and look at the youtube videos posted by Luvleescrappin and follow her links. You will not be sorry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment