Tuesday 6 November 2012

Update on the Spectrum Noir Storage

Greetings all, the storage stand for my Spectrum Noir pens has taken far longer than what I anticipated due to each shelf having to be glued in place and left to dry. It is not complete at this stage but all the shelves are in place however some of the shelves have moved and are no longer straight. Does not effect the usage of the shelves however. At this stage you can see the glue on the backing and there is finger marks on all the shelves but I am extremely happy on how it is turning out. My husband wants to paint the entire stand to make it look better as well but for the time being I have put in some pens and some of my favourite ink pads  to show you the idea I had.



There is lots of space to grow my pen collection but not much space left for my ink pads. The pens colours I can clearly see but the ink pads are majority black so I can not see which colour is which. I have decided to name each one with a label but need to go and buy a refill for my label maker before I can do that. So there is still some work to be done before this will be done. Now I cannot wait for my other pens to arrive. Pity its only in January!!!!

See ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment