Wednesday 28 November 2012

My brother

Greetings, Its my brothers Birthday on the 31st December but I have to post off to South Africa again so that is why the card has been made so early. As is I am not sure if I have enough time for it to arrive in time - with the festive season on our tales. Richard, my brother, is a very keen fishermen and golf player and with my Mum making him a fisherman themed Birthday card I figured I would go with the golf theme.

The stamp is from the Sullivan's Men stamp set coloured with Spectrum Noir markers - the patterned papers are both from the My Minds Eye 29th Street Market Designer collection and the white golf ball has been embossed with Cuttlebug "Seeing spots" embossing folder. A bit of red and white string and 5 red pearls complete the card.




Thank you for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment