Saturday 24 November 2012

More Invitations

It is with huge disappointment that I tell you all that the invitations I cut out and posted to South Africa for my nieces 21st Burlesque theme party have still not arrived - 6 weeks and 2 days later. Its crunch time on getting these invites out so I have had to re-cut 30 invites with tags to start all over again. However this time I decided on a different pattern for the corset and keep in mind that I have only cut out the parts for each invitation and sending it on to Shanna to decorate and complete.

 This photo is without the tag inside it. She wants to have red or silver ribbon to lace up the corset but I have used black ribbon because I did not have enough red ribbon.
This is with the corset tag inside.

Thank you for looking




No comments:

Post a Comment