Thursday 1 November 2012

Justin Bieber Fever

Being a 40 year old, I do not understand the madness that surrounds the name "Justin Bieber" but I can appreciate that people are all made individuals with his or her own likes and dislikes.

A friend's daughter is turning 7 on Saturday and she has recently become a Justin Bieber fan!! To confuse me even further, this little girl is actually a tomboy and does not like anything girly or pretty!! This boggles my mind but with saying that I figured that her gift and card would have to be Justin Bieber themed. I never spend alot of money on my friends children only because I like to keep it all fair and prefer giving a handmade gift then a store bought one. I really struggled with this one but decided to cut out a silhouette of his face and his name and place this on an old bottle. I wanted to fill the bottle with sweets but could not find enough purple individually wrapped sweets to fill it without it costing me a fortune so I decided to wrap the inside of the bottle with purple cardstock and then filled it with sweets. The lid I covered with black cotton material and tied it down with a purple ribbon:



The card I decided to go plan and simple:

No comments:

Post a Comment