Tuesday 27 November 2012

Happy 40th Birthday

A friend of mine is turning the big 40 this week and I have made her a card for her birthday as well as a Birthday Calendar album. I came up with this idea from the Card Organizer tutorial at Splitcoaststampers but changed it to make it more of a notebook style album. My friend is always texting me asking if she has the right day for birthdays so I figured it would be the perfect present for her.

Here is the link for the tutorial at Splitcoaststampers:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/card_organizer/

and you will find the printable PDF file of the calendar months in the tutorial .

The roses are handmade from white cardstock, stamped with red brick tim holtz ink and a script stamp and then edged with the same colour ink. The background for the Birthday Calendar is also the same ink and script stamp.





Thank you for looking and please leave comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment