Thursday 1 November 2012

Another Card

In my previous post I mentioned that I was making Birthday cards for a brother and sister that share a birth date and I posted photos of the card I had made for the girl.

Well its no secret that I struggle with boys or mens cards but I do try and bring in each persons personality into what I am making. I had three options for things that he would like on this card and they are:
  • motorbikes
  • DC clothing brand
  • guitars and the band  U2
Last year I made a card using a silhouette of Bono, who is the lead singer of U2 so I wanted to stay away from the music theme this year. That left me with motorbikes or the DC logo. I decided to use both and see if I could bring them together and make it work:

I am still not sure it works together but I do not think it looks bad so I have decided that I will use this as his card. What counts is if he likes it anyway!!

Should you want the motorbike SVG File go and look here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment