Tuesday 20 November 2012

Album gift

I decided to make my friends daughter an album using the photo's taken at her 21st  tea party and have been busy with this for about 2 weeks now. Each page of the album is a different shape - keeping with the tea party theme. But I have never done one of these before and I found it rather ...... I want to say "difficult" but it was not difficult - may be different!! Cannot find the words to describe this project really but I still enjoyed ever moment.

I had left over items from the invitations and thank you gifts which I have tried to bring into the album but I really wanted to stick to more photos than decorations. Not sure what she is going to think but I quite like the end result:

Let me know what you think!!


 There is a teabag holder in the teapot on the above picture which was used in the Thank you tea bag holders
 The stained glass window in the picture above is done with acetate, spectrum noir markers and alcohol blending liquid. Also the yellow roses are left over roses from the invitations.

 The thank you stamp on the cupcake page is also from the Thank you tea bag holders



Thank you for looking and please come back later this week, I am busy with another project - also a gift - matchbox dresser - only I have made my own boxes instead of using the match box's.

See you then


No comments:

Post a Comment