Monday 22 October 2012

What is a cupcake stand without cupcakes

I have at last finished the cupcakes for the Burlesque theme cupcake stand: Not what I thought it would look like but I am really happy with the outcome regardless.




Some of them need a few touch ups on the base where the polystyrene touches the cupcake paper but that is minor adjustments!! I have bought a set of stamps ( corsets) off ebay which are being posted from the UK and I will be making toppers for the cupcakes so once the stamps arrive I will be posting more photos of those as well.

Figured I was all done with what I had planned to make for the party but was paging though Pinterest last night and came across this:

http://marchharecards.blogspot.co.nz/2012/02/moulin-rouge.html

Well I was inspired all over again, so I decided that I wanted to make one of these as well. This is what I came up with:






Gee whiskies but am I having fun with this whole Burleque theme!! Never been as inspired with any other project ever before. What will I come up with next??????

No comments:

Post a Comment