Monday 29 October 2012

Swap Group in Australia


Challenge One: Memory boxes The challenge set was to make your interpretation of a memory/gift box. No theme This is what I came up with:
Second challenge: Thank you cards with a jungle theme We had to make 2 different Jungle themed thank you cards and this is mine:
Third challenge: Meander albums This was my challenge and my Mom had been visiting me and She really enjoyed making these albums. She had just returned home to South Africa so this was an emotional challenge for me. Anyway this is what I made:
Fourth Challenge: Dress form themed tags We had to make two different tags with a dress form theme. I decided to go with "Naughty and Nice" as my inspiration and here they are:
Fifth Challenge: Recycled items This challenge has just been set and its basically to make anything from anything recycled. I decided to use 3 different recycling items being: Toilet rolls - I made the pages of the albums with these Plastic shopping bags - The rose on the front is made from the plastic Soda cans - Tin embosses really well and its the label on the front of the album

No comments:

Post a Comment