Friday 5 October 2012

Hairdresser Honey

Good morning everyone, My son and his girlfriend have been invited to a friends 21st Birthday Party and so I was asked to make her a Birthday card. She is training to become a hairdresser so I have used this as the theme for the card.

I cannot take the praise for the idea as I found it on Splitcoaststampers - if you want to see the original inspiration for this project have a look here:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2090529?&si=hairdresser.

The Hairdresser Honey digistamp can be found here:

However, as always, I do try and make it my own so I have changed it slightly by using different pattern papers and placing the items differently.

The script paper on the back is vanilla colour cardstock stamped with Kaisercraft Script stamp as the background, the orange patterned paper is from the My Minds Eye Montagu Collection. The birthday stamp  and 21 stamps are from  random stamp sets. The Hairdresser honey digistamp I coloured in with Spectrum Noir pens and embossed with clear embossing powder as well as the Happy Birthday label. The 21 has been stamped and embossed with black embossing powder and then sprinkled with "Diamond Dust" to make the sparkly effect on it. The Happy Birthday label has also been sprinkled with "Diamond Dust" as well

So this is my creation - hope you like it and please leave some feedback.

Apologies for the photo is not very clear because of the embossing .





No comments:

Post a Comment