Monday 29 October 2012

Cards


HI there this is a few of the Birthday Cards that I have made over the years: This is a 21st Birthday card for my nephew Ross using the "Recessed window" technique
This was for a friends mother who turned 70!! (also the Recessed window technique)
These are easel cards made for my two nieces, Shanna and Michaela.
For a special friend!!
I was asked to make a Rugby card for a friends son
For a friend:
For a friend:
For a special lady:
For a friend:
For a friend in Australia:
Pirate theme birthday card:
Pirate theme card:
Male birthday card:
Birthday Card for a special friend living in Ashhurst New Zealand, using the Telescope technique:
Ipod birthday card for friends son:
Slider card for friend:
For a friend:
Anniversary card for a friend:
Anniversary Card for a friend:
Anniversary Card for  my brother and his wife:
My Mother-in-Law turns 60 this year:
Happy 60th Birthday:
Baby Onsie card:
My son, Jonathan's 16th birthday card:
Jono's, 17th Birthday card
Anniversary Card for my sister and her husband:
My husband's 41st Birthday card:
Bulls supporter:
My father-in-law's vintage birthday card:
House warming:
Flower pot card:
Cards I made for competitions:
Thank you:
Fathers Day:
3 layer pop up cards:
Mother's Day:
My nephews 21st Beach theme invitations
Nephew's 21st thank you tags:
21st Tea Party invites:
Sweet treat cups by Stamping up cards:
Anniversary for a friend
Birthday card for a friend in Australia:

No comments:

Post a Comment