Saturday 20 October 2012

Burlesque

Hello there, to follow the last post I did, I have been working non-stop on making Thank you tags for my nieces 21st Birthday party and this has been a bigger job than I anticipated. However, its been heaps of fun!

As a reminder, Shanna decided on Burlesque as her theme and this has been an inspiration to me!!  I used the same design as I did for the tags challenge for the Swap Group in Australia! Cut out mannequins, made corsets and a skirt for each one as well. I stamped the mannequins with the Kaisercraft Script stamp and distressed it with Tim holtz Vintage photo ink. I did the same for the background of the stamp except I used the Kaisercraft music notes stamp and then stamped the feather over it and embossed with black embossing powder..A piece of black ribbon and 3 handmade red roses, black eyelit and a combination of red, black and silver ribbon completed the tags. However I still feel that it needs a splash of colour so I have ordered red rhinestones off ebay to place in the center of the circle on the feather. Just waiting for them to arrive to official complete them.





This what 90 handmade roses look like!! What was I thinking????

No comments:

Post a Comment