Sunday 14 October 2012

More 21st invitations

Hi there, I have been asked to make another set of invitations - this time for my niece Shanna back in South Africa. She picked a really nice theme - Burlesque!! She has asked me to cut out corset invitatations for her. Only happy to do so I got stuck in and cut out 30 corset invites to post to her. She also asked me to stamp a feather on the back on the invites and once I had done that there was  this circle in the center that was screaming for some bling!! Shanna's colour scheme is black, silver and red so I stuck a red rhinestone on the feather. The rest of the invite has not been decorated as she wants to put her own personally touch on them. This what it looks like:




 She has also asked me to do a Thank you tag in the same theme which I will be posting later in the week with Champagne bottle corsets as well.

Thank you for looking and do come back later in the week to see the tags and champagne bottle deco's


No comments:

Post a Comment